Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mountains of faith (and embarrassment)

So you know how sometimes you're at a party at your rector's house and someone starts taking photos? And you know how usually those photos are really unattractive and you have to go around saying things like "oh I got dressed in the dark this morning and accidentally put my face on inside out."? And then you know how sometimes one of those photos makes their way into the parish's quarterly magazine? And you get calls from friends saying "hey, you should really um…check out your picture" so you live in fear and trembling because you know, just KNOW you're going to look like a character from Spaceballs until you finally get the magazine and you flip through it and see…

Your own huge rack.

Y'all, I don't know where they came from or how they got there, but I didn't bring 'em and I certainly didn't take 'em home. The scan isn't as bad as the actual photo, wherein they look like they're fixin' to pull that sweet little bandanna-ed girl into their massive gravitational pull but still, those are not the travel-size gals I know and love.

Well, there's something to be said for making a big first impression.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Nguyen said...

As one with my own considerable rack, I can only say that now and then, the girls, apparently, need the limelight. Every now and then they just seem to wave hello at the camera.

What is up with that?

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hee hee :)
Mine will never pull that trick.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served