Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Really! Big! News!

Dear Diary,

In 11 hours 30 minutes I have my first discernment meeting with the rector. I am terrified. Will he think I'm called to pursue ordained ministry or will we have to have that conversation that scares me so much I can't even bring myself to think about it...the one where he says "I don't think it would be a right fit for you."

God, creator of all things beautiful and terrible, fix my eyes so that I may see the goals you have for me and strengthen my heart with the courage to reach them. Let me not stray through pride or indifference, but guide me gently so that I may serve you in all my actions until on that final day, I may rejoice with you and the communion of saints in life everlasting. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served