Tuesday, September 04, 2007


I think I really am hungry now. Not just the gnawing feeling from Henry, my newborn ulcer which has laid me out since Saturday night, but actual hunger. It makes sense. I mean all I've had in the past 48 hours have been two pieces of bread with raw Virginia wildflower honey, two cups of vegetable broth with nutritional yeast and a handful of lemon snaps, which I accidentally bought because I though they were gingersnaps, which always make me feel better.

In college when I was having all my tumbly woes (a prolapsed stomach) the only thing that made me feel better was milk mixed with Frangelico and Chambourd and ginger snaps. Now I worry about the acid from the milk and the sugar from everything else.

I'm also very tired. I guess that's not eating. Still, class tonight and drinks at the Roaring Fork after that. Then I can go home and sleep…sitting up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served