Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh. My. God.


It just keeps getting better.

The Unethical Ethics group, well two out of the five, decided that they didn't like the paper and are going to rewrite it. Never mind that I've never in my college career gotten anything less than an A on any paper and that their masterpieces which I so CRUELLY violated were the ramblings of a 9th grader whose sole purpose in life was to string together as many logical fallacies and stupid clichés as humanly possible.

At this point I don't even care because I can get a 0 on that paper and still do just fine in the class but there was much pearl clutching and "OH I'M SO HURT" um, a) I don't give a deontological damn and b) you called a "secret meeting" behind my back to railroad me and I still worked my ass off to defend your inherently indefensible judgement. Why? Because I'm a grown up. That is how we roll.

See, apparently the words I used were too big AND I cut too much of the conclusion (which was originally written by a very nice woman who barely speaks English).

I pretty much just told them to do whatever they wanted because I had a final to study for.

I'm getting too old for this #@$%.

2 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Big words- GASP!

You have my sympathy.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... I am a sensitive guy. I sense things... call it a gift.


I somehow get the feeling that you're having some problems with your co-ethics-class-people.

Am I close?

T

:-)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served