Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ethics Class: Fin


I have been awake for 30 hours and 43 minutes. I have been awake for 30 hours and 43 minutes (now 44) because I had to edit the stupid Unethical Ethics paper for my group, who clearly have never written a paper in their collective lives. I thought it would take me two, maybe three hours.

Wrong. Twelve hours. Complete rewrite and it's an A paper. I can feel it in my bones. It's immoral and unethical and did an excellent job of reminding me why it's important that I use my powers for good instead of evil, but I am DONE. Done with that group, done (mostly) with that class. D.O.N.E. DONE.

And for a little celebration --and a total departure from my normal cherub-like demeanor-- I would like to share with you a scene that I dream of re-enacting with my Ethics group...that is, when I actually get a chance to sleep.


(language warning)

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

well I do like the ominous fin in the water...

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served