Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Love is in the Air


Spring has sprung and I am in love. Yes, little bluebirds are flitting around my head and I'm floating in a daze of happy delirium because my otherwise glamorous life is finally complete and now all I want to do is spend the day making out with my new gorgeous hulking beast of a boyfriend. And by "making out" naturally I mean "throwing things into" and by "gorgeous hulking etc. new boyfriend" I mean "brand new 45 gallon trash can complete with wheels(!!!)"

You all feel really sad for me right now, don't you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Do you even have to ask. Except I really would like a real boyfriend now, not just my imaginary ones on tv. They're not so good at the kissing.

So....I answered some personal ads and have dates this weekend. Hold me. I'm askeered.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served