Friday, July 06, 2007

Super Fantastic!


I'm the newest addition to Manolo The Shoe Blogger's haute couture harem!

No, I won't be writing in his distinctive patois, but famous internet fashion guru just offered me a job and I accepted.

The new fashion blog will launch in the next two weeks and will focus a humorous yet informative eye on economy in fashion how women can be super-fantastic above a size 10.

My vision --aside from fighting the tyranny of false economics in bargain shopping-- is to help women view fashion the way my grandmothers did. You knew what suited you and built a core wardrobe out of high-end timeless, flattering pieces and kept them modern --without being too trendy-- by judicious application of accessories and popular, affordable pieces.

Of course there will be the funny stuff as well, y'all know I can't write long without cracking a joke or tattling on myself for some stupid thing I've done or said (no shortage of material there).

Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news.
I'll post another bulletin right before the launch, I hope y'all will say hi to me over there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

awesome!! I knew you'd get it.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Double K said...

I am so very excited for you and plan to read all your wisdom.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Thought you a shoe-in for this
Sorta "Return With Us Now To those Days of Yesteryear" for us. First encountered you bloggishly with a tale involving shoes and glue and adherance to high standards that had us all thinkin' of our souls ...... make that soles.

G.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served