Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nervous Girl Aces Paper. News at 11!

So I just got my grades back for my first paper in my college career at St. Edward's. I was extremely nervous because it had been a looong time since I'd written a scholarly work AND my subject --why women ought to be embraced as ordained priests in the Anglican Communion-- was a bit risky in a strongly Catholic university.

Anyway (and y'all knew this because I wouldn't have posted it otherwise) I not only got the highest grade in the class, I got a perfect score. Hurrah and hooray! It was worth 5% of my grade, which isn't much, but at least it's something. Tomorrow a paper worth 10% is due and it's not going very well, even though it's just a summary of an article.


Deep cleansing breaths...in proper MLA format.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aced it? Well good-o!
I myself embrace clergywomen (generally during the post-service exeunt omnes.)
It beats a handshake all hollow.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served