Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Litany of the calendar

Oh my gosh y'all, I am worn out. In fact, I wouldn't even be blogging if I had the energy to get off the couch, slug down a few Aleve and go to bed. So here's what's going on with me. I'm taking 18 credits this semester, which is a lot. I couldn't swing 18 credits the first time I was in college and didn't have a job or pets or a life outside the gilded halls of my Almost Mater. Of course I'm still working my reg'lar 40+ hour work-week, AND doing all my church stuff AND taking care of my new puppy and my slightly more grown up puppy, neither of which see the appeal of peeing outside (perhaps I've overshared).

So here's the deal. I will blog here Tuesday and Thursdays and do the RevGal Friday Five either on Friday or sometime during the weekend. That's all, that's all I can do.

I've still got my regular work-blog, Miss Adventure, where I have resolved to blog on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Friends, I just can't do any more writing. Cannot.

My wonderful rector says he stays sane by making sure to obey the litany of the calendar, so this is my litany.

Now I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served