Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday is alright for blogging


Okay, it's Tuesday. On Tuesdays and Thursday I post here, plus the Friday Five if I can do it. Right. So, hi. How are y'all (and by y'all I mean no one since no one reads this anymore)?

School: School is going swimmingly one --swimmingly like a salmon trying to flip flip flip his way up a waterfall. Taking 15 or 18 credits (I can't remember right now) while working more-than-fulltime has sucked my brains out with a straw. I'm feeling good about keeping my 4.0 untarnished because I am going to graduate summa cum laude if it kills me. I'm trying to prepare myself in the unfortunate event I am not seen as seminary material and have to go to Yale Divinity as a back-up.

When Yale is your back-up, you need that 4.0.

Work:
Work is hard. I suppose that's why it's called work instead of "getting paid to jerk around on the internet." I have taken on a new responsibility which is currently a bit more than I can chew, and I've got a big mouth so that's saying something.

Church: Feeling pretty good, in fact my very first ho'made (pretty much) liturgy is going to have its debut tonight at this extended discovery class I'm co-facilitating. The class itself isn't going especially well in my opinion, it's a little dry. Next week my church is hosting the diocesan convention and I'm giving myself permission to not do a damn thing about it. So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I still read you!

5:00 PM  
Blogger The Vicar of Hogsmeade said...

I still read you too!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served