Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Okay, I don't know what's going on with me. It seems like everything is just crumpling around me. I'm behind on my school work, my work-work, I'm nauseated, I'm not sleeping properly, I'm angry at my dogs, and I just can't seem to get a break. I took today off from work to theoretically sleep and get a paper done that was due a week and a half ago, except when I woke up (almost 20 hours after I went to bed) I was so sick that I passed out in the church bathroom and then laid on the floor for an hour (wanted to puke, couldn't. Burped a lot)

My apartment is a wreck, truly a wreck, and it's making me miserable but I don't have the energy to clean.

Then it's a lot of little things, Thomas chewed the cord to my laptop ac adapter, and the back cover to a text book, my debit card got rejected today and I don't know why.

Also, I have no friends. My bff emeritus has never been one for much emotional support, my until-a-few-weeks-ago bff and I broke up, and my guy pal who can always make me laugh has, once again, gotten with a girlfriend who doesn't let him talk to me, even though we live 2000 miles away.

ALSO my grandparents and I are in a fight because my grandfather, frustrated by his blindness, has just been needlessly cruel.

I used to have problems with depression several years ago, but have been okeydokey for at least 2 years. I really do NOT want it to come back.

and now the icing: Lupus.

2 Comments:

Blogger hip2b said...

Oh Sundae...
I am thinking and praying for you.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so ery sorry to hear that. :(

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served