Monday, April 09, 2007

Live Cheap...um, about that...


ohmygodyall, "Live Cheap" is NOT GOING WELL. Someone needs to take my computer away from me.

I was trying to find a place to stay in London my last night in the UK, and I thought

Thought 1: "I need a place to stay my one night in London, I'll probably be really tired, what with all the praying and sleeping in spartan quarters and so on, and I've got that transatlantic flight the next day...I should probably get a private room instead of sleeping in a hostel dorm."

Thought 2: "Well, you know even the cheap hostel private rooms are still $90.00 I bet I could get a fairly nice room for a little bit more. I mean, it's my first time to London, and a girl's gotta have a little fun, right?"

Thought 3: "I really CAN'T go to London for the first time and just not DO anything...I wonder if I could get a ticket to some West End show."

Thought 4: "You know, these are all pretty expensive, and a girl only gets her West End cherry popped once...I might as well see if I can get a ticket to Equus."

Thought 5: "Ouch, that's a lot of money to see Harry Potter drop trou. Still, I love Richard Griffiths and if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right."

Thought 6 "...so I might as well get Grand Dress Circle seats."

Thought 7 "...and I bet I could get a package hotel for not-that-much-more"

Thought 8 "oooh, this one used to be the Vanderbilt's London residence, my grandfather in Nashville s a Vanderbilt man...I sort of OWE it to him to stay there."

Thought 9 "credit card, where's my credit card? Oh there it is! Clicketyclickety ENTER"

Thought 10"oh...Live Cheap...whoops"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served