Sunday, April 22, 2007

My dog is drunk and I'm going to Scotland.


I'm not sure which dog is drunk, I suspect it's Thomas (English Bulldogs just look like they'd be heavy drinkers)but one of them got into a gigantic bottle of almond extract (how? How does this happen? I don't just leave bottles of almond extract around.)and now it is all gone. That's a 6 ounce bottle and 35% alcohol, so that's what...three shots of 70 proof hooch? Way to GO Thomas.

Anyway, I've sadly had to curtail my trip to Wales because it really is just out of the way. So instead I'm going to Edinburgh or somewhere thereabout for a day, so it seems that this time at least Good Scotch (and hopefully bad Scots, if you know what I mean and I think you do.) wins over church. But then again, I'm Anglican, so really...not much of a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Scoops served